Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My New Best Friend: Coconut Oil

Are you tired of hearing me talk about how we're going natural? If so, I apologize. If not, well you're in luck, my friend!

Photo from Walmart.com

I've read article after article on it, listened to my sister-in-law talk about it, and I am FINALLY convinced that coconut oil is pretty much the single greatest substance in the world. Jenna Marbles' blog post about it is hysterical. I picked up a jar of virgin, unrefined coconut oil today. I've eaten it on a couple of things, and I put it on Izzy's bottom because she has one of the worst diaper rashes I've ever seen. So far I like it, but I'll let you know more later. I think I'll be picking up a jar of refined coconut oil to use in more foods, so I'm looking forward to that. That's my product rant for the day!

~Annie

2 comments:

  1. Or you could be like me and get it by the gallon! :)
    Love, your crazy sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured I'd try it out before I went that wild with it. We'll see though!

    ReplyDelete